August Card Club

I'm having so much fun in my card club.  This month it was at my house and the theme was Birthday for our card swap.  It happen to be Michelle's Birthday month so I got a little cake which was chocolate and white mousse.  Yummy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!


Sitting next to Michelle is the adorable card project we made which was a birthday card with a stacked cake! Love it! Michelle found the directions to this on Lisa Young's blog so if you'd like to try it out too check out her blog.
Her is what the card looks like up close


I'd love to try this technique for a wedding card too. 

Here are this weeks cards from our card swap.  These ladies are so extremely creative  I love getting together with them and seeing their fabulous ideas.

Missing this week is Rachelle's card.  She couldn't make it. We have a total of 7 of us.


Liz's card, so pretty! And that's a fork bow!



Tracy's card , opens up to this great cut out!




Angela's Card
Banner punch, love that!

Love the insides, I need to do more insides of cards. :-)



Cindy's card!  She is a newbie and did this fabulous card that slides!


Michelle's card with a technique she taught us called "Kissing".
So pretty! Can't wait to try this technique

My card. I used several different stamp sets to create this card. 

I also won the door prize this week.  This cute little decorated cup with some awesome twine in it! Thanks Michelle.


I will be posting our card club creations each month so be sure to subscribe to my blog to not miss any of the great creations. 
Find Michelle's Stampin Up website here.She has fabulous classes all year long! 








Comments

Popular Posts