October Card Club Swap

This months theme for my card club was to create a card in black and white only.  The creative ladies came up with some really fabulous cards as always.

We had everyone attend the club this month so it was nice to see everyone.  

This is Tracy's Card.  It is an anniversary card, and I needed one for my cousin so this one was already given away.  Thanks Tracy! 

This is Michelle's Beautiful Card! 



This is Liz's Card. When you open it the window in the middle is revealed! So awesome!



This is Rachelle's Card she hand cut out the flowers!!  


Cindy Created this adorable tuxedo card!

Angela created this adorable card! 


This is my card. :-)

We also made cookies this month using the cookie press by Stampin Up and then made a box to put them in with the Box Punch board.  I also won the little door prize this month which was this cute little Halloween fry box filled with Candies. 



Here are just a few products I used in my card.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular Posts