November Card Club

I love getting together with these ladies once a month, making a great project provide by my leader Michelle Halleen and doing our card exchange.  This ladies are just so talented and so much fun to craft with.  This month the challenge exchange was to make a tag, it could be any occasion. Angela was our hostess this month. Thanks Angela!!
Here are the tags

These tags are so great, I don't want to use them! 


This is Tracy's card. It's a shaker tag and Liz and I couldn't stop playing with it.  It has little micro beads inside the window with the snowman and they almost cling to the snowman.



This is the front and back of Michelle's tag.  So awesome! 



This is the front and back of Cindy's tag.  Cindy was so hesitant to show us her tag and I think it's just adorable.  She actually made two tags and couldn't decide which one to use for the exchange, so after asking what the other tag looked like she reluctantly showed us and gave us them too!  Look at how beautiful her second tag is too! We were lucky to get two tags from Cindy this week! 



Here's my tag.  This is one piece and I used the tag topper punch and oval thinlit to cut them out.
On the bottom are the other items I used in my tag. 



Here is Liz's cute tag, we both had the same idea using our Tree punches.




Here is Rachelle's tag.  I'm a big snowman freak, so I will be CASEing this tag.  She used the oval Thinlit to make him. 


Here is Angela's adorable pocket tag, you could slip money or a gift tag in the pocket as well. 


Here are the great little projects we made with Michelle.  



This is a adorable gift card holder.  Using the Gift card Envelope Thinlit.


This adorable little box is made using the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit dies. 

I had made another tag when I was creating mine for the exchange so I thought I'd show it here too.  I didn't use this design for the exchange but I like the tag.  It has a country feel. 


If you'd like to create your own card club I'd love to do one with you.  Just send me an e-mail at ozsome21@yahoo.com or go to my website www.alwaysozsome.stampinup.net








Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular Posts