January Paper Pumpkin

I couldn't wait to blog about January's Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin Kit.  If you are not familiar with Paper Pumpkin, it is a monthly subscription kit of fun craft and stamps that come right to your door. I love getting my orange box every month.  It is just $19.95 a month which includes shipping and you can also get prepaid subscriptions.
Here is January's :

It comes with directions on how to put your project together and everything you need to do it.
It also comes with a mini stamp set and a mini ink pad and your first subscription comes with an acrylic block for your stamp.


Here is the stamp set it came with.  It is the Photo Polymer type stamp which is soooo much better to stamp with then the Acrylic stamps.



Here are a few of the projects.  I added Sweet Tart Heart candies to my little baggies 



It came with enough supplies to make 24 adorable treat bags.  I only made 12 to start.  If you go on Pinterest Paper Pumpkin by Stampin Up  you can see alternate projects each month to make with your kit. 

If you would like to get in on this crafty fun you can go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and put me in as your consultant. Kristen Torres.   If you would like to order prepaid subscriptions it's even cheaper.  6 months is just $113.70 a savings of $1.00 per month and a 12 month subscription is $215.40 a savings of $2.00 per month.  You can cancel the regular subscription at any time, there is no obligation to commit.
Give it a try for a month, I know you'll come back and sign up for 6 months! 
Contact me at ozsome21@yahoo.com with questions or if you'd like me to help you get started! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts