Wow!  I can't believe how long it has been since I posted on my blog.  I hope to get back to posting at least every other week.  I've been work my full time job as a Sales Support Coordinator but miss my blog and crafting.  Don't get me wrong I have been crafting just not blogging about it.  My Etsy shop had to be put on the back burner for now as I concentrate on growing my Stampin Up business.  My goal is to get a stamp camp going every other month and maybe even a card club!  If you are local to me in Suffolk County NY and interested in a fun crafty night out once in awhile, send me an email and I'll be sure to include you on my mailing list for upcoming events.  ozsome21@yahoo.com

So, what have I been up to.  Let me post a few pictures of some of the projects I've worked on.
This little girl is our latest addition.  Her name is Coco.  She's not crafty but loves to play with my craft supplies.

Onto my crafty things: :-)


I recently created this Baby book for a client.  She wanted a 12 month book.  It is all chipboard, covered in Designer Series Paper (DSP) from Stampin Up and I used my Cricut for all the cute embellishments. Click here to see more of this adorable album on my Facebook page. 


These adorable penguin cards I made using Stampin Up bundle Snow Friends Framelits and Snow Place stamps.  So cute!  I made 15 of these!  Wow that was a lot of cranking out on my Big Shot! 

So these are my most recent projects, There are many more as I do a card swap at a card club with some ladies, and I also swap at my demonstrator meeting. 

I hope to do another post soon with more of my projects.
For now there is the retired list from the Homemade for the Holidays Catalog. 


I'm running a special if you order through me I will send you a handmade card to send out to whomever you like and I may even throw in a special gift! Now through the end of the Holiday Catalog.  

By the way, those cute penguins are in this catalog!  Click here to see the Snow Friends bundle I was talking about.


Look for a special coming up on Monday as well for 50% off products!  
Ta Ta for now! 



Comments

Popular Posts